Blogger provides six different ways for a student or teacher to post images. Using images help enhance a posts meaning beyond creative writing. Some students express themselves better with images and others may use an animated gif. The blog author may also use an image for capturing the readers attention. Blogger makes adding images a very easy task to do.
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Saturday, May 14, 2016
There are times when a student may want to share a recorded sound file into a Blogger Post. This can be done by uploading the file into the students Google Drive, and then embedding into the Blogger post. It is important the student adjusts the share settings for the audio file to allow their audience readers permission to view.
Why Do This???
- Supports students who low readers
- Allows the low writer to fully express their thoughts
- Students can share their musical talent
- Unleash the sound effects artists from within
- Captures attention
- Sets the mood for the students writings
Here Is a Sample of an Embedded Audio File
...New Post Explaining the Process for Embedding Sound File Into
a Blogger Post to Come In a Few Days
Please Come Back to Learn More
Tuesday, May 03, 2016
A Blog Search Engine is a "Must Have" tool for teachers. Why? The Blog Search Engine let's the user search content within that blog. A blog search engine can make it easier for students and parents to find the classroom content they're looking for. When blog starts sharing a lot of content the information may become buried in the scrollable archive. The blog search engine allows the user the ability for narrowing down to the exact pages within seconds.
How to ADD Blog Search Engine Gadget
- Sign onto the Blogger Dashboard: https://www.blogger.com
- Click the blog title
- Scroll down and click on layout
- In the sidebar click add a gadget
- Scroll down and click on search box
- Follow the directions in the window search box window