Adding a link to words a post is as easy as spreading jam onto a piece of toast. Please follow these simple directions for linking a website to post text.
- Highlight the Text in the Post
- Click on the Word "Link" in the Compose editor Tool Bar
- Type or Paste the URL in the Web Address Window
- Make sure the Text Display shows the words you highlighted
- Select if you would like the link opened in a new browser window
- Click Okay
Test the link in the post to see if it connects to the webpage.
You have now created a Text Link in a Blogger Post.