Recently in the Blogger help Forum a user asked how to link a Post to Text in another post. After viewing this question I started to think about how a student or teacher may incorporate hyperlinking images and texts within a classroom blog.
- Teacher may want to reference a past post for directions
- Student may link to another classmate's post as a reference
- A student may write an art critique for a classmates art shared in another post
- The teacher or a student may want to share a link for a YouTube channel they created
The beauty adding text and image links is it opens opportunities for sharing information to support the learning.
How to Create a Text Link
- Sign in to Blogger Dashboard
- Click Post to Edit
- Highlight Text
- Click Link (located in post editor toolbar)
- Paste URL (Website Link)
- Click OK