Some users create blogs to keep as an electronic diary or use it as a growth timeline to keep family members in the loop as a baby grows into adulthood. Students may use a blog to practice argument persuasive writing about sensitive topics. Blogs such as mentioned are suitable to remain private or semi-private. Bloggers create blogs for many different reasons and the ability to select between private or public mode may just be a beneficial tool.
How to Set a Blog to Private
- Sign into Blogger Dashboard
- Left Side Listing Select Settings
- Scroll Down to Permissions Section
- Right Side of Blog Readers Click Edit
- Choose between the following:
- Private - "Only blog authors"
- Let's blogger keep it private for "their eyes only"
- Private - "Only these readers"
- Allows blogger to add email addresses for readers they may want to share their journaling with.